Chubb Mini Banker v2 is the latest Mini Banker design, it sports a new design with a new grey finishing.
Chubb Mini Banker Safes
Chubb Mini Banker Safes are medium security safe designed ideally for small businesses and homes to protect valuables and documents
- Body – The body has an effective barrier thickness of 65mm; constructed from steel, welded throughout to form a single unit and filled with Chubbsafes F60 specially formulated barrier material.
- Door – The door has an overall thickness of 88mm incorporating a 9mm solid steel plate. The front edge of the door is secured to the body by front moving bolts. A full length docking bolt secures the back edge of the door. Each front bolt measures 25mm in diameter.
- Key Lock – Fitted with a Wittkopp Optima 2648 German-made 8 lever key lock protected by a drill resistant maganese steel plate (EN1300A; VDS Class 1; a2p Level A (E); IMP Class A; ECBS),
- Combination Dial – Fitted with a Chubb 3 wheel combination dial protected by a glass relocker
- Fire Resistance – Tested in accordance to Section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037-1981 for a 30 minutes fire rating.
- Fitting – The safe comes with a standard individual steel shelf, adjustable at intervals to suit individual customer requirements. A single lockable drawer is also included
- Finish – A Polyurethane base paint finish is used to coat the body and door. The paint is both scratch resistant and durable.
- Change Combination Dial to Sargent & Greenleaf Spartan Electronic Lock for $488 (UL Listed Type 1; CEN B; VDS Class 2; A2P B/E; DNV 3492; 2 User Mode)
- Other locking options available upon request (i.e. time delay, audit trail, more users etc). Please email us for such request
- All Chubb Minibanker Safes are in-stock
- Delivery will be done discreetly by our delivery team within 2-3 working days or as requested, we will be in contact with you after your order has been placed to arrange a date/time mutually convenient for both parties
- Delivery on Saturdays are possible subjected to availability
- Delivery to lift landing or ground level is free but stairway charges (to carry the safe up a flight of stairs) can be hefty therefore please contact us for a quote