Limited Time Promotion: $599 NETT, While Stocks Last
Weekday installation and installation onto concrete ceiling only
Additional $50 for Saturday installation
Additional $30 for removal and disposal of old/existing laundry system
Additional cost for false ceiling, high ceiling, or ceilings with fixture that may affect installation (pipes, beams, cupboard, door, lightings etc)
Top up $100 for 2 years warranty + 5 year motor warranty
Please email pictures of installation area to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure suitability of the system in your place
On top of being an excellent remote controlled laundry system, VeriEazy has both extendable/detachable poles and hanger hooks that makes bed sheet drying possible a breeze too!
A 4 pole system, the 2 inner poles can be brought down to accommodate large laundry pieces (i.e. bedsheets above 2m in length). The 2 outer poles have dedicated hanger hooks for hanging laundry using hangers (i.e. shirts and pants where you would want to dry it ‘straight’ to reduce ironing).
- Equipped with lighting (bright enough to replace your existing lights)
- Lift up your heavy laundry up and down with ZERO EFFORT!
- Height of the system is adjustable with a remote control (stop the system at where you desire)
- Made of aviation grade aluminium and does not rust
- Safety cutoff when laundry poles meets an obstacle
- Suitable for both the elderly and young
- Unique to our system: Option to purchase additional 110cm poles for $10 each (the system is capable of adding an additional 3pc of 110cm poles)
Delivery and Installation
Free Delivery and Installation within 3 working days(if there are no time restrictions). Installation is directly onto regular concrete ceiling only.
Customized brackets ($80-$120) are needed for high ceiling, false ceiling or ceilings with fixture that may affect installation (pipes, beams, cupboard, door, lightings etc). Customized brackets are fabricated based on onsite measurements and comes in different shape and sizes. No two brackets are the same! P.s. We do not use cheaper, mass produced brackets because they are #1) ugly looking, #2) larger than it needs to be (so as to fit more onsite conditions), #3) not safe as they are ‘forced installed’ and may not support the weight of the laundry system after years of usage